Analytical Scientist for Quality Control
We are looking for an analytical scientist for our QC laboratory.
Immudex is a fast-growing biotech company providing solutions for T-cell immune monitoring within immunotherapy, transplantation, infectious disease, and autoimmunity. Based on our proprietary Dextramer® technology, we develop and market research reagents and diagnostic assays, enabling researchers, developers, and clinicians to measure disease-specific T-cell responses.
About the Job
In the QC Team we are responsible for testing raw materials, intermediates and finished products. Your primary responsibility will be to support the laboratory by maintaining and troubleshooting a broad range of immunological and spectrophotometric analytical methods.
In more detail, this will include
- Troubleshooting of analytical methods.
- Participate in cross-departmental projects and facilitate technological transfer from R&D to the QC Team when new products are introduced
- Maintenance of procedures to be in compliance with guidelines.
- Handling of quality related issues through non-conformance systems.
- Qualification of equipment and validation of processes.
- Planning, executing, and evaluating stability studies.
- Participation in daily QC analysis.
Ideally, you hold a master’s degree within pharmaceutical science, biochemistry, analytical chemistry, or related fields preferably with experience with quality control. Furthermore, we value:
- Analytical skills and knowledge about analytical techniques such as flow cytometry and ELISA based assays, SDS-PAGE.
- Experience with cGMP and working in a quality system.
- Knowledge about validation methods and qualifications are preferred.
- Good understanding of application of statistical techniques for data analysis and process understanding.
- Ability to work independently as well as a part of a team.
- Proficient in oral and written English and able to communicate in Danish.
We are looking for a pro-active team player who takes on responsibility. You are willing to work in the laboratory when needed. You are quality minded and prefer to solve tasks in a systematic way. You will be part of a fast-growing company where the position and responsibilities can grow and evolve over time.
What do we Offer
Immudex offers a dynamic workplace in a fast-growing company. We have an informal work environment characterized by dedicated employees with a desire to make a difference.
The position is permanent and based in our headquarters in Virum.
We plan to perform interviews primo July, and we encourage you to send your application and CV as soon as possible to email@example.com.
If you have any questions about the position, please call QC Team Leader Kasper Lykke Pedersen +45 51252429, or Production Director Peter Ifversen +45 60650245.
Immudex ApS is a pioneering life science company and the trusted partner of scientists worldwide spearheading the global adoption of precision cellular immune monitoring. Immudex’s mission is to help researchers and clinicians unravel the complexity of the immune system, enabling the development of more effective immune-based therapeutics and diagnostics.
Immudex operates globally, with headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark, and North American operations based in Fairfax, Virginia. Immudex’s Dextramer® technology is superior for the detection of antigen-specific immune cells, including rare and low-affinity cells. Immudex offers a broad product portfolio that allows scientists to investigate diverse types of immune cells, including T cells, non-conventional T cells and B cells, with reagents tailored to specific applications. Immudex’s products are compatible with multiple platforms from flow cytometry to next generation sequencing and single-cell multi-omics.
In addition to Dextramer® reagents for basic research, Immudex also provides Clinical-Grade Dextramer® (GMP) products and Dextramer® CMV Kits (IVD) manufactured in ISO 13485:2106-certified facilities, according to the requirements of FDA QSR 21 CFR 820. Immudex’s products enable scientists to get the full picture of the immune response, supporting ground-breaking advances within immuno-oncology, transplantation, autoimmune and infectious diseases.