Immuno-monitoring specialist (Sales), North or South California
Are you looking for an exciting job opportunity within a fast-growing field of modern biological sciences? Are you looking for a new career path and would like to make a difference in an innovative and agile organization?
We are a fast-growing company providing solutions for immune monitoring within basic science, immunotherapy, transplantation, infections disease and autoimmunity. Based on our proprietary technology, we develop and market research reagents and diagnostic assays enabling researchers, drug developers, and clinicians to measure disease-specific immune responses.
We are looking for a highly motivated Sales Development Manager (Immunology) for the California area. You have strong technical knowledge within immunology, immune-oncology, cell biology or genomics with credibility to effectively consult on solutions, products, and technologies with key decision makers. You are thrilled about working with a dynamic team of talented professionals and to introduce new products and grow the MHC Dextramer® products in your region. With your strong business acumen, you will build a territory strategic sales plan to deliver on commercial targets and actively build awareness of Immudex’ products. You will report to the Head of Sales, North America. Location: North or South California and neighbour States (home-based position).
- Maintain and grow the customer base in your territory through technical consultation on solutions and products and understanding of customer business needs to win the business. Respond to customer enquiries through website, e-mails, calls etc.
- Build and execute a territory business plan in alignment with the application support team to meet or exceed commercial targets in your region.
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationship with key decision makers.
- Actively demonstrate strong prospecting and closing skills.
- Participate in conferences and tradeshows.
- Commitment to accurate and timely sales process management, including sales forecasting and pipeline management through use of the CRM system and other relevant IT tools.
- Conducting technical sales presentations at customers and key opinion makers as well as at workshops/seminars primarily in your region.
- Work actively with Marketing & Communication and Product Management to provide feedback from the market as well as feedback on demand generating activities.
- Maintain an understanding of current immune monitoring and competitive technologies and their relevance to immune-oncology, immunotherapy vaccines and other immune-related diseases.
- PhD or Master’s degree biological sciences (immunology/cell biology/genomics) is required ideally with hands on experience in immune monitoring technologies.
- Strong interpersonal skills with aptitude for building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including the ability to give outstanding presentations.
- Problem-solving attitude and motivation to provide solutions based on customer needs.
- Authentic and enthusiastic with a genuine interest in customer satisfaction.
- Self-motivated, time efficient, independence and ability to work in a multidisciplinary environment.
- Based preferably in San Diego or San Francisco willing to drive within the territory, able to work from home and perform 50% travel.
- Proficient in MS Office; familiarity with Salesforce.
Occasional travel to/from the company headquarters in Copenhagen will be necessary.
We offer a great job with development opportunities in a highly motivating, professional, and friendly environment. You will get the opportunity to spearhead and drive the sale of highly advanced products on a scientific level for a highly motivated and educated group of customers.
Please send your application and CV as soon as possible to [email protected].
If you have any questions about the position, please contact: Head of Sales, North America – Alessandra Audia, +1 713-705-7161.
Immudex ApS is a pioneering life science company and the trusted partner of scientists worldwide spearheading the global adoption of precision cellular immune monitoring. Immudex’s mission is to help researchers and clinicians unravel the complexity of the immune system, enabling the development of more effective immune-based therapeutics and diagnostics.
Immudex operates globally, with headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark, and North American operations based in Fairfax, Virginia. Immudex’s Dextramer® technology is superior for the detection of antigen-specific immune cells, including rare and low-affinity cells. Immudex offers a broad product portfolio that allows scientists to investigate diverse types of immune cells, including T cells, non-conventional T cells and B cells, with reagents tailored to specific applications. Immudex’s products are compatible with multiple platforms from flow cytometry to next generation sequencing and single-cell multi-omics.
In addition to Dextramer® reagents for basic research, Immudex also provides Clinical-Grade Dextramer® (GMP) products and Dextramer® CMV Kits (IVD) manufactured in ISO 13485:2106-certified facilities, according to the requirements of FDA QSR 21 CFR 820. Immudex’s products enable scientists to get the full picture of the immune response, supporting ground-breaking advances within immuno-oncology, transplantation, autoimmune and infectious diseases.