dCODE Dextramer® Technology
Push the Boundaries of Immunology
Immune responses are highly complex and therefore difficult to measure in their entirety. The extreme diversity of the T-cell receptor (TCR) repertoire represents a major analytical obstacle to the characterization of T-cell immune responses to cancer, infections, and other diseases.
dCODE Dextramer® technology helps overcome this analytical challenge, by adding a unique DNA barcode to the MHC Dextramer reagent. The dCODE Dextramer technology allows detection of antigen-specific T cells in cell samples using PCR, followed by next generation sequencing.
Combining the quality of traditional MHC Dextramer with the multiplexing power of DNA barcodes, dCODE Dextramer enables high throughput screening of multiple T-cell specificities in the same sample. dCODE Dextramer technology provides a new understanding of T-cell immunology in cancer, allergy, infectious and autoimmune disease. This can find application in epitope discovery, neoantigen identification, clinical immunomonitoring, patient stratification, and much more.
Key Features of dCODE Dextramer®
- Identifies antigen-specific T cells based on TCR recognition
- Unique barcode label for each specificity
- High-throughput screening
- Applicable in Next Generation Sequencing assays
- Single cell multi-omics analysis
1) Bentzen AK, et al. Large-scale Detection of Antigen-Specific T Cells Using peptide-MHC-I Multimers Labeled With DNA Barcodes. Nat Biotechnol. 2016 Oct;34(10):1037-1045
2) Regeneron presentation, "Multiplexing Oligo-Dextramer to Pair TCR Specificities with Phenotypes" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3qr_0kjkfw&feature=youtu.be&t=1