Identify Multiple Antigen-specific T Cells in One Sample
dCODE Dextramer® (HiT) reagents are designed for multiplexing, allowing the identification of many different T-cell specificities in the same sample. Ensure an efficient detection of T-cell populations using next-generation sequencing (NGS)
dCODE Dextramer® (HiT) for Epitope Discovery and Neo-antigens Screening
In this example, a panel of 56 different dCODE Dextramer® (HiT) reagents was used for the screening of disease-specific T cells within a PBMC sample. Here we use a two-step process, first identifying antigen-specific T-cell populations by NGS, followed by validation of the identified hits by flow cytometry.READ MORE DETAILS IN OUR FAQs
Among 56 different antigen-specificities screened in the PBMC sample, four antigen-specific T-cell responses were identified (shown by asterisks *) and further validated by flow cytometry.
dCODE Dextramer® reagents are designed for multiplexing, allowing identification of many different T-cell specificities in the same sample.
- High-avidity binding to T-cell receptors thanks to multiple MHC-peptide complexes
- High-throughput screening with a unique barcode for each MHC-peptide specificity
- Enrichment of low-frequency cells thanks to PE fluorochromes
High-Throughput Epitope Discovery
dCODE Dextramer® (HiT) Products
- MHC I dCODE Dextramer® (HiT) for the detection of CD8+ antigen-specific T cells. See available MHC alleles
- MHC II dCODE Dextramer® (HiT) for the detection of CD4+ antigen-specific T cells. See available MHC alleles
- dCODE® Klickmer to create personalized dCODE Dextramer® (HiT) by loading your choice of biotinylated molecules (for B-cell research and much more). Read more about dCODE® Klickmer
If you want to hear more about our products, please contact [email protected]
Order dCODE Dextramer® (HiT)
dCODE Dextramer® (HiT) is available as single reagent or in panels. Discover dCODE Dextramer® grades and test sizes
To order, please send an e-mail to [email protected] specifying:
- The dCODE Dextramer® grade, Gold or Explore
- Your choice of MHC-peptide combinations. See our list of available MHC alleles
- Test size
- If not otherwise specified, the reagents will be assigned random barcodes. In case you require specific barcodes to avoid overlapping with previous orders, please mention it in your order.
Immudex has updated the catalog numbers. To learn more about it, please consult the document here
dCODE Dextramer® (HiT) Product Flyer
dCODE Dextramer® (HiT) Package Insert
Customers’ Publications - dCODE Dextramer® (HiT)
Immudex is the sole manufacturer and provider of dCODE Dextramer® (HiT) reagents, and support related to these products is through Immudex.
The dCODE® technology is disclosed in granted and pending patents within the WO 2015/185067 and WO 2015/188839 patent families including US11402373, US11585806, US11668705, EP3152232, EP3155426, HK1236546 B, AU2015271324, AU2019264685, AU2021204496, CA2951325, SG11201610177U, JP6956632 and JP7271465.