Create Your Own dCODE Dextramer® to Investigate New Cell Subsets
dCODE® Klickmer applies the sensitivity and multiplexing capacity of dCODE Dextramer beyond T-cell research.
dCODE Klickmer is a dCODE Dextramer backbone carrying multiple acceptor sites, enabling binding of biotinylated molecules to generate a high avidity multimer, displaying your molecule of choice. dCODE Klickmer carries a unique DNA barcode, coding for the molecule displayed on the Dextramer® and a PE-label for cell enrichment. The molecule displayed on the dCODE Klickmer can be identified by PCR and sequencing of the attached DNA barcode.
dCODE Klickmer is available for bulk analysis of antigen-specific cells (HiT) and for single-cell analysis of antigen-specific cells (10x compatible and BD compatible).
Any biotinylated molecule can be attached to a dCODE Klickmer. This multipurpose tool serves a range of applications and can help address diverse needs in research and development.
- Highly sensitive detection of antigen-specific T cells and B cells
- Identification of ligands for low-affinity interactions
- Isolation of specific cell populations
How to Order dCODE® Klickmer
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying:
- if you are interested in single reagents or panels
- the volume and number of specificities (number of different dCODE Klickmer reagents, each carrying a specific DNA oligo barcode)
Immudex has updated the catalog numbers. To learn more about it, please consult the document here
|Volume||Number of Specificities|
|Single Reagent||30, 60 or 180 µl||1-15|
|Panel||30 or 60 µl||16, 32, 48, 64, 80, 96, 96 x n|
For dCODE Klickmer price information, please contact email@example.com