Create Your Own dCODE Dextramer® to Investigate New Cell Subsets
dCODE® Klickmer applies the sensitivity and multiplexing capacity of dCODE Dextramer beyond T-cell research.
dCODE Klickmer is a dCODE Dextramer backbone carrying multiple acceptor sites, enabling binding of biotinylated molecules to generate a high avidity multimer, displaying your molecule of choice. dCODE Klickmer carries a unique DNA barcode, coding for the molecule displayed on the Dextramer and a PE-label for cell enrichment. The molecule displayed on the dCODE Klickmer can be identified by PCR and sequencing of the attached DNA barcode.
Any biotinylated molecule can be attached to a dCODE Klickmer. This multipurpose tool serves a range of applications and can help address diverse needs in research and development.
- Highly sensitive detection of antigen-specific T cells and B cells
- Identification of ligands for low-affinity interactions
- Isolation of specific cell populations
How to Order dCODE® Klickmer
Please send an email to email@example.com, specifying:
- if you are interested in single reagents or panels
- the volume and number of specificities (number of different dCODE Klickmer reagents, each carrying a specific DNA oligo barcode)
|Volume||Number of Specificities|
|Single Reagent||30, 60 or 180 µl||1-15|
|Panel||30 or 60 µl||16, 32, 48, 64, 80, 96, 96 x n|
For dCODE Klickmer price information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org