Peptide-Receptive easYmers® MHC I and U-Load® MHC II Monomers
Building blocks to easily explore the richness of immune specificity
Immudex is the proud global distributor of the high-quality easYmers® MHC I monomers powered by immunAware and manufacturer of U-Load MHC II.
easYmers® and U-Load MHC II are formulations of peptide-receptive MHC I and II monomers, which can be used to generate specific MHC-peptide complexes by loading your peptide of choice.
Read More Details in Our FAQs
Ultimate Flexibility, Reliable Sensitivity
Build Custom U-Load Dextramer® Reagents
Once prepared, the easYmers® or U-Load® MHC II-peptide complexes can easily be loaded onto fluorescently-labeled U-Load Dextramer® or other lab-developed MHC multimers for detection of antigen-specific CD8+ or CD4+ T cells using flow cytometry.
The Allotype Coverage to Truly Explore Human Immune Diversity
Covering a large spectrum of HLA-A, HLA-B, and HLA-C allotypes found in many world populations, the easYmers® and U-Load® MHC II monomers allow creating specific peptide-allele combinations suitable for epitope and neoepitope screening, mapping of antigen-specific T-cell responses to disease, and assessment of MHC-peptide binding.DISCOVER THE MHC ALLELES LIST
Data obtained from Gonzalez-Galarza et al. (2020) "Allele frequency net database (AFND) 2020 update: gold-standard data classification, open access genotype data and new query tools." Nucleic Acids Res. Jan 8; 48(D1): D783–D788. Courtesy of immunAware
Discover the Step-by-Step Instructions
MHC I-Peptide Monomer and Fluorescent U-Load Dextramer® MHC I Preparation Protocol
MHC II-Peptide Monomer and Fluorescent U-Load Dextramer® MHC II Preparation Protocol
We can Load Your easYmers® and Assemble Your U-Load® Reagent for You!
If you're keen on an easYmers® allele but prefer not to handle the reagent production, we've got you covered. Streamline your workflow as our team takes care of loading and preparing easYmers® with your selected peptides. We assemble the U-Load® reagent, implement stringent quality control measures, and provide you with a ready-to-use, customized reagent to meet your specific requirements.Discover our Custom Allele Services
Order easYmers® MHC I Monomer
Each easYmers® product contains the reagents necessary to load peptides into MHC creating easYmers® MHC I-peptide complexes, validate proper refolding of peptide-loaded easYmers® complexes via flow cytometry, as well as a protocol for the streamlined workflow to load easYmers® MHC I-peptide onto U-Load Dextramer®.
To order easYmers®, please send an e-mail to [email protected] specifying your selection of easYmers® and your desired test size.
|Number of Tests||Price (EUR)||Price (USD)|
Order U-Load® MHC II Monomer
Each U-Load® MHC II product contains the reagents necessary to load peptide into MHC creating U-Load® MHC II-peptide complexes, including peptide loading component and loading buffer, as well as a protocol for the streamlined workflow to load U-Load® MHC II-peptide onto U-Load Dextramer®.
To order U-Load® MHC II, please send an e-mail to [email protected] specifying your selection of U-Load® MHC II and your desired test size.
|Number of Tests||Price (EUR)||Price (USD)|
- Oberhardt, V., et al., Rapid and stable mobilization of CD8(+) T cells by SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccine. Nature, 2021.
- Sahin, U., et al., BNT162b2 vaccine induces neutralizing antibodies and poly-specific T cells in humans. Nature, 2021.
- Tippalagama, R., et al., HLA-DR Marks Recently Divided Antigen-Specific Effector CD4 T Cells in Active Tuberculosis Patients. J Immunol, 2021.
- Bigot, J., et al., Splicing patterns in SF3B1 mutated uveal melanoma generate shared immunogenic tumor-specific neo-epitopes. Cancer Discov, 2021.
- Lande, R., et al., Complementary Effects of Carbamylated and Citrullinated LL37 in Autoimmunity and Inflammation in Systemic Lupus Erythematosus. International Journal of Molecular Sciences, 2021. 22(4): p. 1650.
- Schulien, I., et al., Characterization of pre-existing and induced SARS-CoV-2-specific CD8+ T cells. Nature Medicine, 2021. 27(1): p. 78-85.
- Acevedo, G.R., et al., In Silico Guided Discovery of Novel Class I and II Trypanosoma cruzi Epitopes Recognized by T Cells from Chagas' Disease Patients. J Immunol, 2020.
- Azoury, M.E., et al., Peptides Derived From Insulin Granule Proteins Are Targeted by CD8(+) T Cells Across MHC Class I Restrictions in Humans and NOD Mice. Diabetes, 2020. 69(12): p. 2678-2690.
- Lande, R., et al., Native/citrullinated LL37-specific T-cells help autoantibody production in Systemic Lupus Erythematosus. Sci Rep, 2020. 10(1): p. 5851.
- Mohamed, Y.S., et al., Specificity of CD8(+) T-Cell Responses Following Vaccination with Conserved Regions of HIV-1 in Nairobi, Kenya. Vaccines (Basel), 2020. 8(2).
- Osterbye, T., et al., HLA Class II Specificity Assessed by High-Density Peptide Microarray Interactions. J Immunol, 2020. 205(1): p. 290-299.
- Moyo, N., et al., Efficient Induction of T Cells against Conserved HIV-1 Regions by Mosaic Vaccines Delivered as Self-Amplifying mRNA. Mol Ther Methods Clin Dev, 2019. 12: p. 32-46.
- Ndhlovu, Z.M., et al., Augmentation of HIV-specific T cell function by immediate treatment of hyperacute HIV-1 infection. Sci Transl Med, 2019. 11(493).
- Abana, C.O., et al., Cytomegalovirus (CMV) Epitope-Specific CD4(+) T Cells Are Inflated in HIV(+) CMV(+) Subjects. J Immunol, 2017. 199(9): p. 3187-3201.
- Nastasi, C., et al., Butyrate and propionate inhibit antigen-specific CD8(+) T cell activation by suppressing IL-12 production by antigen-presenting cells. Sci Rep, 2017. 7(1): p. 14516.
- Svitek, N., et al., Use of "one-pot, mix-and-read" peptide-MHC class I tetramers and predictive algorithms to improve detection of cytotoxic T lymphocyte responses in cattle. Vet Res, 2014. 45: p. 50.
- Leisner, C., et al., One-pot, mix-and-read peptide-MHC tetramers. PLoS One, 2008. 3(2): p. e1678.
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures.
The easYmers® technology is powered by immunAware.