dCODE Dextramer® (10x compatible)
Identify Antigen-specific T Cells and TCR Clonotypes at Single Cell Resolution
Identification of antigen-specific T-cell epitopes and their cognate T-cell receptors is key to the development of vaccines and immunotherapies. dCODE Dextramer® technology enables determination of T-cell antigen-specificity at single cell resolution, providing simultaneous information on T-cell receptor clonotypes and gene expression.
dCODE Dextramer® (10x compatible) reagents are DNA barcoded MHC Dextramer® reagents designed for use with 10x Genomics Feature Barcode protocol for Single Cell Immune Profiling. Each unique barcode is specific for the MHC-peptide displayed on the dCODE Dextramer®. dCODE Dextramer® also carries a PE-label for sorting and enrichment of rare cell populations.
dCODE Dextramer® reagents are designed for multiplexing, allowing identification of many different T-cell specificities in the same sample. Creating personalized dCODE Dextramer® libraries, it is possible to profile patients' T cells and get a new understanding of T-cell immunity.
Discover dCODE Dextramer® Grades:
|dCODE Dextramer® grade||Features||Applications||Quality Control||Product Size|
|dCODE Dextramer® reagent displaying MHC-peptide complexes. MHC I and MHC II available. Full list of alleles available here||
Monitor small number of antigen-specific T-cell populations
Evaluate T-cell response in clinical trials
Consolidate epitope discovery findings
|Peptide loading is quality controlled and 100% guaranteed||
The product is available as single reagents
Test size: 25, 50, 150 tests
|dCODE Dextramer® reagent displaying MHC-peptide complexes. MHC I alleles available: A*0101, A*0201, A*0301, A*1101, B*0702, B*0801||
Screening large number of antigen specific T-cell populations
T-cell epitope discovery
Peptide loading is not quality controlled
The product is available in panels (16, 32, 48, 64, 80, 96, nx96 specificities)
Test size: 25, 50 tests
|dCODE Dextramer® backbone with acceptor sites for the attachment of biotinylated molecules. Read more||
Antigen peptide loading
|na||The product is available as single reagents and in panels. Different volumes are available. Read more|
How to Order dCODE Dextramer® (10x compatible)
For dCODE Dextramer®, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying:
- The dCODE Dextramer® grade, Gold or Explore
- Your choice of MHC-peptide combinations. See our list of available MHC alleles
- Test size
- If not otherwise specified, the reagents will be assigned random barcodes. In case you require specific barcodes to avoid overlapping with previous orders, please mention it in your order.
For dCODE® Klickmer, please send an email to email@example.com, specifying:
- if you are interested in single reagents or panels
- the volume and number of specificities (number of different dCODE® Klickmer reagents, each carrying a specific DNA oligo barcode)
Immudex has updated the catalog numbers. To learn more about it, please consult the document here
- Beshnova D, Ye J, Onabolu O, et al. De novo prediction of cancer-associated T cell receptors for noninvasive cancer detection. Sci Transl Med. 2020;12(557).
- Fischer DS, Wu Y, Schubert B, Theis FJ. Predicting antigen specificity of single T cells based on TCR CDR3 regions. Mol Syst Biol. 2020;16(8).
- Bentzen AK, et al. Large-scale Detection of Antigen-Specific T Cells Using peptide-MHC-I Multimers Labeled With DNA Barcodes. Nat Biotechnol. 2016 Oct;34(10):1037-1045
- Regeneron presentation, "Multiplexing Oligo-Dextramer to Pair TCR Specificities with Phenotypes" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3qr_0kjkfw&feature=youtu.be&t=1