dCODE Dextramer® (10x compatible)
Identify Antigen-specific T Cells and TCR Clonotypes at Single Cell Resolution
Identification of antigen-specific T-cell epitopes and their cognate T-cell receptors is key to the development of vaccines and immunotherapies. dCODE Dextramer® technology enables determination of T-cell antigen-specificity at single cell resolution, providing simultaneous information on T-cell receptor clonotypes and gene expression.
dCODE Dextramer (10x compatible) reagents are DNA barcoded MHC Dextramer reagents designed for use with 10x Genomics Feature Barcode protocol for Single Cell Immune Profiling. Each unique barcode is specific for the MHC-peptide displayed on the dCODE Dextramer. dCODE Dextramer also carries a PE-label for sorting and enrichment of rare cell populations.
dCODE Dextramer reagents are designed for multiplexing, allowing identification of many different T-cell specificities in the same sample. Creating personalized dCODE Dextramer libraries, it is possible to profile patients' T cells and get a new understanding of T-cell immunity.
Discover dCODE Dextramer® Grades:
|dCODE Dextramer® grade||Features||Applications||Quality Control||Product Size|
|dCODE Dextramer® reagent displaying MHC-peptide complexes. MHC I and MHC II available. Full list of alleles available here||
Monitor small number of antigen-specific T-cell populations
Evaluate T-cell response in clinical trials
Consolidate epitope discovery findings
|Peptide loading is quality controlled and 100% guaranteed||
The product is available as single reagents
Test size: 25, 50, 150 tests
|dCODE Dextramer® reagent displaying MHC-peptide complexes. MHC I alleles available: A*0101, A*0201, A*0301, A*1101, B*0702, B*0801||
Screening large number of antigen specific T-cell populations
T-cell epitope discovery
Peptide loading is not quality controlled
The product is available in panels (16, 32, 48, 64, 80, 96, nx96 specificities)
Test size: 10, 25, 50 tests
|dCODE Dextramer® backbone with acceptor sites for the attachment of biotinylated molecules. Read more||
Antigen peptide loading
How to Order dCODE Dextramer® (10x compatible)
Please send an e-mail to email@example.com specifying:
- The dCODE Dextramer® grade, Gold or Explore
- Your choice of MHC-peptide combinations. See our list of available MHC alleles
- Test size
For dCODE® Klickmer send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Beshnova D, Ye J, Onabolu O, et al. De novo prediction of cancer-associated T cell receptors for noninvasive cancer detection. Sci Transl Med. 2020;12(557).
- Fischer DS, Wu Y, Schubert B, Theis FJ. Predicting antigen specificity of single T cells based on TCR CDR3 regions. Mol Syst Biol. 2020;16(8).
- Bentzen AK, et al. Large-scale Detection of Antigen-Specific T Cells Using peptide-MHC-I Multimers Labeled With DNA Barcodes. Nat Biotechnol. 2016 Oct;34(10):1037-1045
- Regeneron presentation, "Multiplexing Oligo-Dextramer to Pair TCR Specificities with Phenotypes" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3qr_0kjkfw&feature=youtu.be&t=1