Early Access: Deeper Analysis of Ligand-Specific MAIT cells with MR1 dCODE Dextramer® Technology
Characterize Ligand-specific MAIT cells down to the Single-cell Level
Next-Generation Sequencing and Single-cell Multi-omics are powerful methods to further characterize ligand-specific mucosal-associated invariant T cells (MAIT) cells adding information on surface protein and gene expression along with TCR sequencing for an improved understanding of their potential.
With an optimized number of MR1-peptide complexes, a high number of fluorophores, and a unique DNA barcode, MR1 dCODE Dextramer® reagents enable a deeper investigation of ligand-specific MAIT cells.
Investigate Functional Responses, Molecular Mechanisms, and Clonal Expansion with MR1 dCODE Dextramer®
Whether MR1 Monomers, MR1 Dextramer® or MR1 dCODE Dextramer® reagents, Immudex offers two ligands, preloaded into the MR1 Monomer:
- 5-OP-RU is a potent activator of MAIT cells, from the condensation of microbial 5-A-RU with methylglyoxal
- 6-FP is a photosynthetic breakdown product of folic acid. As it is non-stimulatory for most MAIT cells it can be used as a negative control.
Custom ligand-MR1 can be requested through Custom Solutions and Services.
The MR1 Product Portfolio
Immudex provides flexibility to your MAIT cell research by offering biotinylated MR1 Monomers and MR1 dCODE Dextramer® reagents in addition to MR1 Dextramer® technology for your assay of choice.
Push the Limits of Your Research with MR1 dCODE Dextramer® Technology
MR1 dCODE Dextramer® technology provides better research tools to:
- Understand MAIT cell function. Combined with surface markers and gene expression, investigate ligand specificity with great sensitivity and resolution for a better understanding of MAIT cell ligand recognition, function, and regulation in different stages of for instance cancer
- Identify new clonotypes. Link ligand recognition to TCR clonotype to identify or track disease specific MAIT cell clonotype development down to a single-cell level in homeostasis, disease, or therapy.
The protocols for MR1 dCODE Dextramer® are coming soon. Meanwhile you can contact us for more information on staining and library preparation for MR1 dCODE Dextramer® at email@example.com
Order MR1 dCODE Dextramer®
To order MR1 Products, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying information on:
- Your preferred reagent format: MR1 Monomer, MR1 Dextramer®, MR1 dCODE Dextramer®
- Your preferred ligand; 6-FP and 5-OP-RU
- Your preferred dye:
o MR1 Dextramer®: PE, APC, FITC, or None
o MR1 dCODE Dextramer®: PE
- Test size:
o MR1 Monomer: 20, 100, 200 µg*
o MR1 Dextramer®: 50 or 150 tests*
o MR1 dCODE Dextramer®: 25, 50, 150 tests*
As a standard, dCODE® technology is provided with a PE fluorochrome. FITC and APC for dCODE® technology is available through Custom Solutions and Services.
*Higher amounts or test sizes are available upon request.
Do you have questions about the MR1 dCODE Dextramer® technology, implementing our technology into your experimental workflow, protocol optimization, or data analysis and interpretation?
Our technical support team consists of highly skilled scientists that are here to empower you to improve your results, provide you with the tools for success, and share our expertise.